sweets for every tooth.

Monday, November 14, 2011

When you host a play at your apartment...

...you should bake treats for everyone.  It makes them happy.  I recommend:


Pumpkin Pie

Marshmallow Brownies

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've made all of these in some form on here before, but due to lack of time (or some may call it lack of desire to go to the store and buy all the right ingredients), there were some minor changes, so I've posted the new, equally successful recipes here, too.  They turned out swell.*

Here's what you'll need for:
Pumpkin Pie
Marshmallow Brownies
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

*I've decided to start saying swell because one of the characters in the play in my living room said swell during the show, and it stuck out in an odd yet charmingly attractive way.  We'll see how long this using of "swell" lasts.  I give it a week, then I'll revert back to my boring, usual "cool."

Print Page

No comments: