sweets for every tooth.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oooh lotsa baking to come!



Booked a role in another play!  And when I'm in plays, I like to spoil everyone in the cast.  I don't know, maybe I'm seeking constant approval, maybe I'm bribing the crew to cast me in their next show, maybe I'm fattening my fellow actresses so as to cut down on the competition in this town...  Well, whatever it is, it means many amazing baked goods are imminent!

Oh, and if you want to see me say lots of words while having a giant amount of fun on stage, stay tuned to the Powerhouse Theatre's website for info on the show.

The Comedy Of Errors
Powerhouse Theatre in Santa Monica
August 31 - September 25, Weds/Sat/Sun at 7pm

Maybe I'll make a meat pie at some point.  That seems Shakespearian.  Anyone have any experience with meat pies?

No comments: