sweets for every tooth.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Get your favorite baker on GLEE!

We all know the GLEE cast would love to have some CaityBakes treats on set...so let's make it happen!  Fox's hit show GLEE is having an open call for their second season, and it would be an absolute dream come true (pardon the cliche, but really, it's true) to be on that show.  So here's what to do:

1. Go here: http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=11302897

2. Scroll down until you see the "Gleeks" box and my videos.  If you don't see my videos, search my name, Caity Engler, and it should come right up.

3. Log in with Facebook or Myspace by clicking the little icon at the top of the Gleeks box.

4. Click on the GOLD STAR!  Over and over and over and over!  It's unlimited!  You don't even have to refresh the page or re-log-in.  Super easy!

5. Forward this link to all your friends...I need all the support I can get!

And I promise if I make the show I will keep on baking for you all.  You know what?  I'll probably bake even more, because I will actually be making money for my sugar and butter fund.

THANKS!

CaityBakes :)

No comments: