sweets for every tooth.

Monday, November 2, 2009

mmm

I bake. A lot. And I've wanted to share my baking for a while, but it's a bit rough sitting down in front of a computer to blog when you could be whipping up something new in the kitchen, right? But today I made an amazing cake that I just had to share, and so the blog begins. This will hopefully turn into a weekly vlog edition, as I am a bit unconventional in the kitchen, not having anywhere near a professional set-up, and certainly not having the funds to purchase amazing equipment (anyone have an old upright mixer they'd like to donate to the cause?), and I'd like to really be able to share my lack of technique. You don't have to have a perfect kitchen to make a perfect cookie. No one should be scared of getting in the kitchen and pulling something amazing out of the oven!

No comments: